Travels to Brazil Fernando de Noronha
If paradise could choose a name, surely opt for Fernando de Noronha. In fact,when it was discovered in 1503 by Americo Vespuccio, the second participant exploratory expedition to the Brazilian coast, the browser had no hesitation in saying: “Heaven is here.” Located in the Atlantic Ocean, 360 km from Natal and Recife 545 km (by airplane), the archipelago is simply ecological haven of unique species on the planet, ground zero of global pollution, ideal for diving, as recorded in the specialized media, and proud owner of beautiful beaches with clear waters and landscapes diverse. The road map proposed by Marturpromises unforgettable days in this natural sanctuary, beholding all unmissable attractions.
Tips for your stay in Pernambuco Fernando de Noronha
- Be like the nature, use light and comfortable clothes.
- Protect your roots: making tracks, giving preference to tennis.
- Keep the freshness of the leaves: protect yourself from the sun with a hat and sunscreen.
- Do not forget to put in your backpack, bottled water and something to eat, the beaches are completely deserted, except the Conceição beach.
- The voltage of the island: it is 220w.
- 3 nights accommodation in a chosen “pousada” with breakfast
- Transfer IN/ OUT
- Historical hiking
- Local Guide
- Travel insurance
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM:
- Pousada da Jô: U$ 357
- Pousada Monsieur Rocha:U$ 375
- Pousada Som das Águas:U$ 430
****Ask us if you have any question about hotels options
- Island Tour:U$ 163
- Boat Tour:U$ 161
- Buggy’s tour:U$ 377 for groups of 4 people
RATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION
- U$ 23 (per day) paid inadvance by visiting the website of the Government of the Island (noronha.pe.gov.br) or at the airport when you arrive, in cash, or card
MARINE NATIONAL PARK FEE
- Brazilian: U$ 34 / Foreign: U$ 68 (up to 10 days in the island, payment must be in place where money, or get the card.
Expiration date: december